Thursday, April 9, 2015

One Was Enough

There was a small SISI patch today, and upon warping in I had not one, not two... but THREE Talos Burners waiting for me.

I died very promptly.  It wasn't until after I was sitting in my pod that I noticed the other two.

The field of sentries is now multi-layered, as well.  It looks cool, but didn't make it into them for them to even matter.

Refit, died. Refit, died.  Figured that the triple Talos was a bug of some sort and returned to agent and declined the mission.  Chain-declined a few more missions and got another Serp Talos offer.

Refit... and still a triple Burner.

I'll hold tight a bit, right now this doesn't feel right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...