Monday, May 18, 2015

What's Playing

Here's a short throwaway post:  One of the subtle things about this blog is that you can tell where I'm sitting based on how I sign off.

If I'm at the PC in the back room, you'll get a 'what's playing' tag.  It's something I blatantly stole from another blogger (a bicycle shop owner that blogs).  I thought it added another layer of familiarity to the posts; you can maybe glean a little bit about my mood or my disposition by the songs I choose to load in the mp3 player.

And of course, you can also tell that I listen to a LOT of Foo Fighters and Black Keys.

Anyway, if I'm NOT at the PC in the back room, it means I'm on the laptop and posting no doubt from the living room.  In the living room, there's a TV and a Mrs. Durden and as such, no extra decibels for mp3 shenanigans.

As I said, a throwaway post.  Sometimes you get what you pay for.  Pardon me while I turn up the volume in here and go scrub my Lowsec Alt's training queue.


What's Playing:  The Black Keys: Thickfreakness (the album), Thickfreackness (the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...