Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Corporate Survey of Thunder and Goodness

Along with the new ingame channel (STRING THEORY), I have been working behind the scenes here on a series regarding corporation management.

You can help!

I've initiated one of those annoying free surveys.  The link is here.  There are only 8 multiple choice questions and another 2 optional essay questions (Surveymonkey caps you at 10 questions for the freebie polls).  It should only take a few minutes to complete, and that's if you type a fair bit in the bonus essay.

I'll rip off Slashdot's poll rules:

  • Don't complain about lack of options. You've got to pick a few when you do multiple choice. Those are the breaks.
  • Feel free to suggest poll ideas/questions if you're feeling creative.
  • This whole thing is wildly inaccurate. Rounding errors, ballot stuffers, dynamic IPs, firewalls. If you're using these numbers to do anything important, you're insane.
And no, I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with the results.  I'm making this up as I go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...