Monday, May 25, 2015

String Theory


A few days back, I put up my Reaching Out post.  I had some great feedback, both here as well as some contacts ingame.  One of the consistent bits of feedback was that I should start an ingame channel to help foster a community of folks like me (semi/fully retired CEOs still bumping along).

Truth be told, I resisted this notion at first, because I'm already fairly active in Sugar Kyle's 'Spoonful of Sugar' channel, and we share a good amount of readers between the two blogs.  (In my blog stats, she is consistently my 2nd or 3rd highest referring site).  To be blunt, I didn't want to appear to be a poacher.

But, where her focus is Lowsec with some FW and PVP, and all-things-CSM, my focus is currently more highsec, PVE, and in particular burners.

After chewing on it a bit, I figured, what the heck.  It's a fairly small thing, and a stepping stone towards bigger and better things to come.

So, new channel STRING THEORY is available in game.

Currently, the MOTD reads this:

------------------------------------
---- Welcome to STRING THEORY ----
This is a channel devoted to BURNER MISSIONS, the philosophy of CORPORATION MANAGEMENT, and a mixing/meeting place for NEW CEOs and retired and semi-retired CEOs.
It is an outreach program of PUKIN' DOGS and DOG'S BREATH (http://evedogsbreath.blogspot.com/).
------------------------------------
Stop in and say hi. I have no doubt it'll be slow going at the start, but hopefully we can get something off the ground.


What's Playing:  A Perfect Circle, Thirteenth Step, A Stranger

2 comments:

  1. I will join next time I am online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in today. Has been great so far to interact with readers I've never otherwise met.

      Delete

Perspectives

It's been an interesting few weeks here. First, I've been having PC problems the past several weeks.  I have new laptop inbound fr...