Friday, January 2, 2015

New Skies, Old Skies

I cashed out the stockpile of LP I had with the Sisters of EVE tonight.


That's 5x Stratios cruiser BPCs.  I'm currently in my Industry system and will fire up the factories, hopefully netting a nice fat yield.

And I thought, "what's next after that?"

I think it's time for a different colored sky.  Maybe an old sky.  I've been humping SOE for quite awhile now (the isk/lp is quite yummy), but there's one Burner I need to hunt down for my collection.  I think I'll go back to my Caldari agent and enjoy the light blue.  I still think of the Caldari sky as 'home' no matter how many regions I've lived in.

And I miss shooting Guristas.


What's Playing:  No music tonight, just Castle reruns on TNT (posting from the laptop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...