Thursday, December 18, 2014

Launcher Rigging 5

In 4h and 19m I will have Launcher Rigging V.

Once that's done, I'll see what I can do with the cpu-tight Hawk fit for the Serpentis Burner.  Hopefully I'll make use of that empty Low slot.

Yah, I should have probably booted up Pyfa and start playing there before investing a week into a skill that may or may not help the fit.  But it'll help.  Somewhere.  Probably.  Maybe.  I use launchers extensively. On many fits.  I don't think I'll regret having it long term.

And sometimes you need to dork around with the stuff in your hanger.  It's more "real" than putting things into EFT or Pyfa.  Weird but true.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...