Saturday, December 27, 2014

Zealot II

After some good feedback on my Seeking Anom Fits post, I've been playing with the Zealot.  I promised to post back, so here's what I'm currently flying as of this morning.

Previous edition of this fit had a named web in mid and a dmg control in low instead of the tracking mods.  It worked fine, and using the web is fun, but I like this version better.  The web was only useful under 10km while the tracking mods are useful throughout the entire range.  I haven't settled on ammo yet; I default to Multifreq but have tinkered with Conflag.  Multifreq seems to work well enough.

With this fit and my skills, I'm blapping most frigates in 1 (maybe 2) salvos from 10km to 20km and can hit frigates well enough out to about 25km.  I've had a couple of frigates get up close and orbit that caused me to maneuver, but mostly I sit at 0m/s and pop things as fast as I can lock them.

[Zealot, Face Melter II]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Fourier Transform Tracking Program
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II 
Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I
Optical Tracking Computer I
Cap Recharger II 
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II 
Medium Energy Collision Accelerator I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
May try the Gila soon.

What's Playing:  Interstellar Motion Picture Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...