Monday, December 1, 2014

Anomic Agent Statistics III - November

Time for a monthly update.  This time with fancy graphs!



I did go on a mini-vacation in the middle of the month to play some Diablo3, so the numbers maybe aren't as impressive as they could be.

I improved my overall success rate a smidge to 80.0% (as in, I accepted and completed the mission).
I have a 13.3% overall decline rate (as in, I was a pansy and didn't accept the mission).
Failure rate has dropped from 10.0% to only 6.7% overall (failure defined as I accepted the mission, got my teeth kicked in, and then punted the mission).

I've now been offered 30 total Anomic agent missions.  The breakdown is 21 Solo Anomic Agents, and 9 Team Anomic Agents.

I have defeated all of the Solo burners.  Big accomplishment this month was staring down my personal boogeyman, the Blood Raider Cruor.  I've killed him 3 times in the past month.  With the Jaguar passive setup and the right skills trained, it's now a very easy mission.

I have faced and defeated all of the Team Burners except the Enyo.  Still no Enyo.

The offer ratio of Vanilla lvl4's to Anomics has improved this month from 6.0:1 to 5.1:1 (meaning I am pulling Anomics more often).

No additional ship losses.  I have lost 5 total ships (no additional since last time, knock on wood):  2x Vengeance, 2x Daredevil, and 1x Retribution.  Total loss value of killmails is 255M isk, (355M total, minus the ~100M isk of recovered faction/t2 from the Retribution).

And a bonus data point.  I decline about 22.3% of all vanilla missions to avoid negative faction hits.


What's Playing:  Alice in Chains, Angry Chair (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...