Wednesday, December 24, 2014

stop buying up all the recons lol

The post title comes from forums.  Had to laugh a bit.

And then I rubbed my chin.

And then I frowned a bit.

And then I went scrounging through my assets list and found my old Rook sitting in a hangar.  I knew I'd owned a few Recons over the years, but I'd done a big move back from Syndicate a little over a year ago and sold off some excess hulls.  Looks like I sold off the Lachesis but held onto the Rook.

The market will no doubt adjust shortly after the patch, but the sell price where I live for a Rook has gone from 140M to 200M.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out the dev blog from the 19th and read the associated ideas thread.


What's Playing:  Peach, Giving Birth to a Stone, You Lied


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...