Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fun Ship Fit #1 - Lvl3/4 Sacri

I talk quite a bit about using smaller ships for bigger jobs.  In particular, I mentioned that I run a Sacri for SOE lvl3s.  I have used this same ship fit for limited use in lvl4s (easier missions only).  The dps isn't really high enough to be considered a true lvl4 mission grinder, but with the dual reps it's pretty tough, and it does things that my (poorly fit) Drake and Nighthawk won't.

I actually sold my Tengu last night because I feel like between this, the Golem, and a Drake, I can do just about anything I need in lvl4-land.

Here's the fit:
[Sacrilege, Fun Mission Boat]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Medium Armor Repairer II

10mn Afterburner II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Parallel Weapon Navigation Transmitter

Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Small Tractor Beam I

Medium Loading Bay Accelerator I
Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I

5x Medium Drones, pilots' choice

I am not a fitting guru and I don't consider this anything special - it's a copy/paste from the internet, t2 fit, tweaked slightly for missions. It could be more shiny, but it works fine as is.  Fairly high resists with just the single EANM.  It's cap stable and will take a beating with both armor reps running (cycle them out of sync).

I don't use the tractor much as the ship pulls 627m/s with the t2 burner lit before boosts.  With 650 m3 of cargo, it can carry several flavors of ammo and still loot a little bit if I feel like it.

But it's fun.  Said another way: it's satisfying.  Armor tanking missile boat, with that sexy black Khanid flavor.  Nimble and quick into warp.  And although I see Tengus and Drakes and Golems and Domis aplenty around the station, I don't see any other Sacri's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...