I'm pretty excited to see the Lore behind Drifters (new NPC faction) get revealed. This story has been dragging a little bit, but that's probably just my nerd impatience showing.
I scanned the patch notes as usual for impacts to burners and other missions. I'll paste in the Mission-centric section and put some emphasis on the minor change to Anomic mission text.
- A text issue in the mission Portal to War 1 of 5 has been fixed.
- A typo in the mission The Test Of Competence - Utrainen's Reports (1 of 2) has been fixed.
- A text issue in the mission Cliene Veine - Fixing the Problem (1 of 2) has been fixed.
- A typo in the mission: Evacuation has been fixed.
- A text issue in the mission: Balancing the Books 7 of 10 has been fixed.
- An issue with the completion requirements with the mission 'Not Gneiss At All' has been fixed.
- An acceleration gate is now named correctly in the Evolution agent mission.
- Typo in Industry career path description has been fixed.
- Typo in the Crimson Hand Supply Depot dungeon pop up has been fixed
- Some NPC have had their security standing boost lowered.
- In some cases NPC would get stuck on a object in Massive Attack, this has been fixed.
- Small Asteroid Cluster dungeon contained overlapping Dark ochre this has been fixed.
- Fixed a typo in agent text for mission 'After the Seven (4 of 5) "Ruse".
- The mission text for the Minmatar version of "Anomic Team" now includes information about the Mjolnir Rockets that the Burner uses.