Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dead Worms

I pulled the Guristas Worm just a few minutes ago, and kicked his teeth in.  This was the first time I'd seen him since Proteus launched last month (hey, look at that it's February).  I didn't have any great anxiety over him as I'd read the Daredevil fits seemed to still be working, but reading it and doing it are sometimes two different things.

So, I've updated the Worm battle reports to reflect the updated status.

I did run a link ship, I almost always do.

I realized this morning that I owe a Burner Stats update, but to be honest it's not going to be very interesting.  Between other distractions, highsec anoms, and a really bad string of lvl4's where no burners were offered, I didn't run very many this month.

I'm updating the Anomic Agent Info page (link in the menu bar above) to include the Enyo fight.

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...