Monday, August 11, 2014

Hyperion!



I know everyone is combing through the WH changes (and for good reason) but ... just read this in today's dev blog:

A new kind of Level 4 missionsTake on a single, powerful enemy using fitting skills and combat tactics in new optional level 4 missions for frigate size ships that will be available from all security agents in Empire space. An upcoming dev blog will present the new missions.

Love for lvl4's - check.
Small ship PVE - check.

These are words I never thought I'd see in a dev blog.  Sadly, there is already some angst about it.  For me, it's a good thing.  It's not much info yet, but I'll take it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...