Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Machines are Winning

No, I haven't tried a burner mission yet.  I've knocked over just a few lvl4's and haven't had one pop yet.  Has been one of those weeks at work.... little time for EVE.

The stats posted by CCP Fozzie (see this Mike Azariah post) are interesting.  "On day one, 207 Burner NPCs died, but they killed 1563 capsuleer ships. The machines are winning."  Learning curves are a good thing.

I did go get my Hawk out of deep storage and am wondering what other ships I should go invest in.  Watched a few youtube vids of guys getting their asses kicked by burners; kinda scares me (a good thing).  But, the thought of spending battleship money on a faction frig so that I can lose it the first time I misclick is giving me pause.  Maybe I should go play around on SiSi a bit.

It's a holiday weekend in the U.S., so I'm hoping the lvl4 agent smiles favorably on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...