Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blink


In late April, I took a business trip.  I blinked and a few weeks had passed, and it was time for our family trip.  I blink again, and it's July 4th weekend and time to BBQ.  I blink again, and suddenly it's August.

I guess I should quit blinking.

Where did Summer go?

This is one of those posts where I say the usual:  I'm still here. I've not really gone anywhere.  I've been busy, but not with internet spaceships, which makes me sad.  I'll be back posting my usual half-baked ideas about highsec PVE sometime down the road, and possibly sooner than you'd like. :)

Winter is coming.  I'll have more time when the weather turns cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...