Monday, November 24, 2014

The Trailer


I saw the new Trailer (NSFW version) the day it came out.  Watched it on my phone, then had to spool up the laptop and watch it again at a normal resolution.  I made Mrs. Durden watch.  It made her smile (former EVE player that she is).

You've of course seen it by now.  If not, follow the link above and enjoy.

I was really happy to see the Warp to Me Incursion Fleet represented - I flew with them not so long ago.

It's interesting to see the wave of acknowledgement ripple through the internet.  And there is apparently a mass influx of new players, so much that today's Dev Blog is helping them navigate.

So much excitement for a decade-old game.  Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...