Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Burners 0, Pukin' Dogs 1

*** FIT VERIFIED SCYLLA 13 APRIL 2015 ***




Was a close fight, but on this day, the Sansha Burner floated home in a pod.

It was a close fight.  I misclicked and didn't get the Highslots into full overheat, meaning most of the fight I wasn't dealing maxdps.  I realized this just as my first web expired from overheat.  Mr. Burns (someone's been watching too much of the Simpsons marathon on FXX) died just as the 2nd web went down.

I was making faces and squirming a little. Very close.

So, lesson learned - overheat matters.  Not sucking matters too.

This is the fit I emulated (also watch the vid):
[Retribution] perfect skills, no implants, no boosters
Small Armor Repairer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Centii A-Type Thermic Plating (very cheap)
Centii A-Type EM Plating (very cheap)
Imperial Navy Heat Sink 
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier (any web with 15km+ range)
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier (any web with 15km+ range) 
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S 
Small Anti-Thermic Pump II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
My fit isn't quite this shiny.  I found that I had some headroom in cpu and opted for a cheaper tech2 heatsink.  I also reminded myself that I need skills for a tech2 CCC rig, oops (used t1).  The CN Stasis Webs seem about mandatory, due to the orbit range of Mr. Sansha.  This is more shiny than I'd like to fly on a ship this thin; will adjust with time.

And yes, I cheated. I had a booster off grid providing me some boosty mcboosterson.  I know!  I figure I'll run the training wheels until I get used to small ships again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...