Sunday, September 21, 2014

Anomic Agent #2

Second Burner mission was offered earlier today.  I once again pulled the Sansha flavor, which makes setup very simple.

As the server seems at least a little bit unstable (not sure if it was my connection or the game), I'll wait until it's not super-busy-Sunday before I tackle it.

Total mission count between #1 and #2 was somewhere around 25-30, including declined missions.  I'll keep a better count this time.

I did notice that they promised payout this time includes just short of 14.2k LP, which isn't too shabby.  Base payout is 1.67M with a time bonus of 2.18M isk, which still feels too low.

I intend to follow the same basic recipe as attempt #1, which resulted in success.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...