- I'm not currently active in EVE. I'm still a paying customer, but for all practical purposes I'm on a hiatus. I don't see that changing until cooler weather sets in, and until then it is what it is. I've weathered worse storms and still came back, I expect this will be no different.
- I won't be at EVE Vegas. This isn't related to #1; the decision was made when I was still very active. We had such a great time last year that I'd still love to attend, even if not entirely active in the game. But, we had 3 potential vacations in the window of a 2 week period and opted to spend our vacation time (and airfare budget) on a different option. In particular, I owe a particular someone a large adult milkshake at Holstein's (Cosmo) and it pains me to not deliver.
- Work is ok, but busy. Life is generally otherwise pretty okay. As I've mentioned before, life for the past 12-18mo have been so weirdly stressful that I'm trying to figure out what the new normal is.
- I had to give up Overwatch. It was giving me headaches and I believe was affecting my sleep patterns. I find that I haven't missed it.
- I see PVE in the current conversation. I haven't delved into the details, but I think in general ANY conversation about PVE is a positive thing.
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Quick notes, no particular order:
It's been an interesting few weeks here. First, I've been having PC problems the past several weeks. I have new laptop inbound fr...