Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Holy Cow, it was the Jove all along!

Scylla has been deployed.  The plot from Caroline's Star appears to be moving again.  The exploded star's graphics are a bit different after being "stuck" for the past few weeks.  And now the mysterious cloaky structures are now uncloaked and described as being a "Jove Observatory" - at least the one I found this evening was.

I spent some time orbiting the structure to see if any visitors would show up (none did).

It also looks like it's crumbling or a little broken, or as I described it in chat:  A little bit like Sigourney Weaver's Alien jumped out of its chest.

Here's a shot of the show info window:


This youtube vid from the test server (not posted by me) shows the tower in all its glory:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...