Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Finally, the Enyo is Dead

I finally pulled the Team Enyo tonight.  I went after him in my standard Garmur fit to see how things would go.



Things went well enough.  I can now claim to have killed every burner in the game.

EVE doesn't have achievements, but if it did, we might see this:


Yes, I'm feeling silly tonight.  The fit looks like this:
[Garmur, Burner All]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System 
1MN Afterburner II
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
F-90 Positional Sensor Subroutines, Targeting Range Script 
Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile
Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile
Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile  
Small Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Small Warhead Flare Catalyst II
Small Warhead Flare Catalyst II

Battle Report:  Typical Team Burner setup - set default orbit distance to 35km, activate the link ship and warp in.  Orbit the Enyo, activate afterburner.  Pick off the closest logi and lock him up.  Apply both painters and turn on launchers.  I used overheat on highs until 80% damage and then rode out the rest without overheat.  I killed the first logi with only 5 missiles left in the magazine.

Reload times will probably make this unsolo-able in this setup.  I hate to put more money into the Garmur's fit, but it may be inevitable.

Standard Disclaimers:  I run a link ship and use modules that boost afterburner speed as well as target painter range.  This mission would have been a lot more tedious without the extra painter range.

PS:  Loot sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha State

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."  That's one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix 2.  It has to do with the ...